Eaton Cutler-Hammer 50 Series Output Device Modules:
Eaton Cutler-Hammer 50 Series Photoelectric Sensors offer flexibility, durability and high optical performance
in a cost-effective self contained package. Choose from four output device modules, four
logic function modules, five sensing modes and two types of connection to tailor the sensor to exactly meet
your needs. A removable sealed cover allows access to the interchangeable modules.
Sensors are available in thru-beam (opposed mode), reflex (retroreflective),
polarized reflex (polarized retroreflective), diffuse reflective and fiber optic sensing modes.
Each sensor features a built in swivel bracket for easy mounting and to allow precise adjustment of the sensor alignment.
- High optical performance includes 100-foot (30.5m) thru-beam range and 6-foot (1.8m) diffuse reflective range
- Output options include a 2 Amp SPDT relay
- All units offer light/dark selection
- Logic options include time delay, one-shot and motion detection
- Thru-beam models feature an infrared sensing beam along with a visible red LED behind the lens in the source unit to aid in sensor alignment
- Fiber optic sensors operate in thru-beam or diffuse reflective mode depending on the fiber optic cable selected
- Glass fiber optic cables plug into NEMA 4 rated sockets on the front of the
sensor. Sockets are leakproof even when the fiber optic cables are not
- Fully potted construction for use in areas subject to washdown, high shock
- Choice of pre-wired power cable or built-in mini-connector versions.
Standard pre-wired cable length is 6 feet (1.8m)
- Built-in, patented, 360 degree rotation, 10 degree tilt ball-swivel base